- How we use your information. The information First Bourn collects is used to understand your interests and use of our website, and permits First Bourn to deliver a more consistent and personalized experience. For example, First Bourn may use your information to:
- assist you in finding content or opening an account;
- communicate with you about content available;
- provide service and support;
- update you on new content;
- provide personalized promotional offers and advertising;
- select content to be communicated to you; and
- contact you for market research regarding First Bourn services.
Your information may be aggregated with other clients’ information on a purely non-identifiable basis to understand how our content, service and website are used to help make them better.
- Policy on sharing your information. First Bourn will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. First Bourn may share personal information with companies working on our behalf and First Bourn’ owned business entities for the purposes detailed above. In any such cases, however, we require that the companies or entities adhere to privacy standards and policies at least as restrictive as those First Bourn has in place. Circumstances may arise, whether for strategic or other business reasons, in which First Bourn decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in various countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or, conversely, the receipt of such personal information from sellers. It is First Bourn’ established practice to seek appropriate protection for all personal information in advance of any such transaction. We may disclose personal information if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legitimate governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address suspected fraud, security or technical issues, (c) enforce any applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of First Bourn, its users or the general public as required or permitted by law.
- Access to and accuracy of your information First Bourn strives to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. Towards this goal we utilize various technology, management processes and policies. As part of our overall data accuracy initiative First Bourn provides you with reasonable access to your personal information so you may review and correct your information if needed. To safeguard your privacy and security, we will verify your identity through various means, such as by requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data. We ask that you update your information as and when it changes so any information used to serve you remains as accurate as possible.
- Keeping your information secure. First Bourn values your trust and takes it seriously. To prevent unauthorized access and disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of your information, First Bourn utilizes industry standard physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard any personal information we collect.
- Contacting us. We value your opinions and suggestions. Please email us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.